Day 8- Short term goals for this month and why
The list of goals left for this month is rather short, probably because this month is almost over. Here goes anyway:
- Get a new hairstyle – The one I have has served its time and I need a new protective cover for my hair.
- Go sit by the seaside – Why? because seawater is everything and I miss having the old winds blowing through my hair and the seashells playing under the soles of my feet.
- Do my laundry – I have been putting off doing laundry for weeks now and my baskets are overflowing.
- Books – I have two books I’d like to finish reading before the month is over so I can move on to others.
- Write a poem – For the fun of it.
- Make a chicken potroast or more popularly”potjie” on one of the weekends with some friends – I have been craving some kitchen time and good conversation.